Tuesday, February 28, 2006

February 28th- I Just Had the Biggest Salad Known to Mankind

(Photo- a blurry photo of tonight's high-point salad)

It's hard for me to eat throughout the day to get points in, and it's hard to eat large meals to make up for not having eaten more often. Today I made another conscious effort to eat more points. Again, I am overly full and slightly uncomfortable, plus, I think I'm getting heartburn this time. I'm not doing that again! I guess I'll stick to what's been working thus far.

TODAY'S MEALS

BREAKFAST
Smoothie: banana, mango, raspberries, strawberries, OJ
Salad
12 points

LUNCH
none

DINNER
Spinach leaves
corn
1 oz blue cheese
1 cup taboule
1/4 cup hummus
mushrooms
garlic
tomatoes
13 points (hard to believe! However, hummus, cheese and taboule do have fat in 'em)

SNACKS

TOTAL POINTS: 25

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount