Sunday, February 05, 2006

Weekly Summary for Week 5 Eating Raw: 3 more pounds down!

I'm so happy to have lost 3 lbs! Although I was a little concerned about the 869-calorie day, I found that my average daily calories came to 1212. That's pretty cool, as far as I'm concerned. This gives me hope that things may balance themselves out on their own without my worrying too much.

Here is the summary of foods and weight progress. For the sake of brevity I'm going to start leaving out some of the counts, although I still track them on Sparkpeople. I am leaving out B12 because I've already established that I don't get enough from food alone. I'm leaving in the iron because I really didn't notice that I'm not getting enough. I've been anemic in the past (and I was planning on giving blood next week!)

NUTRIENTS

Fat ranges from............ approx 32 to 82 grams

Protein...........................approx 28 to 44 gms

Carbs............................approx 90g to 212g

Calories.........................869 to 1387

Iron...............................approx 35% to 65%



WEIGHT LOSS 3 lbs

STARTED WEEK AT: 316

ENDED WEEK AT: 313

TOTAL POUNDS LOST SINCE JANUARY 1ST 2006: 28 lbs.

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount