Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's My First Raw Birthday!



Today I'm going to the raw cafe for a birthday celebration. I might even get myself a raw dessert! This will be my first birthday where I didn't indulge in foods that have no nutritional value whatsoever. It's great knowing that whatever I eat today- even if it's something extra for celebratory purposes rather than for hunger, it's not going to harm me!

Next year this time, I hope to be at my goal weight, but even if that's a pie-in-the-sky wish, I know that I'll be close enough to my goal that I'll be a much happier, healthier person. Eating raw was the best birthday gift I could have gotten for myself.

1 comments:

chubbiegirl said...

happy birthday!!!!! i hope it's a good one.

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount