Sunday, February 12, 2006

February 12th, 2006 Eating Raw Foods


A busy day in which I was both studying and cleaning in preparation for guests who are coming this week. I haven't thought about what eating raw will be like with a house of guests, probably because I'm not worried about staying raw. This is despite the fact that they will have barbecued ribs and all sorts of foods I would have gladly eaten in the past. I am simply too dedicated to eating raw to eat that stuff now. Tonight I did do something a bit different and had a glass of red wine. Is it raw? Maybe! Some wines are not, apparently. What do I know about wine? It was a nice treat, though. I was never much of an alcohol drinker- in fact, it is pretty normal for me to go months without any. This is the first alcohol I've had since last year and I decided to limit myself to one glass. They say red wine is good for you, but who is "they", anyway? :-)



TODAY's MEALS

BREAKFAST (Salad, Orange Juice)
Green Giant Spring Mix Salad, 3 cup
Sweet Corn, Fresh, 1
Lime Juice, 1 fl oz
Taboule Salad, 4 tbsp
Garlic, 1 clove
Basil, 3 leaves
Blue Cheese, 1 oz
Vitamins
Orange Juice, 1 cup
Pecans, 1 oz (20 halves)

LUNCH (Skipped again- too busy studying)
None

DINNER (Salad)
Taboule Salad, 2 tbsp
Scallions, raw, 1 medium (4-1/8" long)
Garlic, 1 clove
Basil, 3 leaves
Blue Cheese, 1.35 oz
Zucchini, baby, 0.15 large
Tahini, 0.15 tbsp
Honey, 0.02 tbsp
Dates, 0.1 date
Garlic, 0.1 clove
Scallions, raw, 0.1 medium (4-1/8" long)
Hummus, 1 tbsp
Spring lettuce mix
Banana/mango/berry smoothie

SNACKS
Red Wine, 7 fl oz<-- (Yes, I did!!)

CALORIES 1,187 CARBS 133 FAT 48 PROTEIN 35

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount