Thursday, February 02, 2006

February 2nd 2006



Today I didn't have to go to class until late afternoon so I tried to eat enough before leaving, but for some reason I felt very hungry/dehydrated during class (and I didn't have any water to drink). 3 1/2 hours later, on the way home from class, I drank almost a liter of water. Back at home I had nuts and a smoothie- yum! I did not count my calories until after I'd eaten for the day.




BREAKFAST (Salad)
Spinach, fresh, 3 cup
Red Ripe Tomatoes 1
Avocados, California (Haas), 0.2
Garlic, 1 clove
Baby Carrots, grated
Scallions, raw, 1
Goji Berries, 0.5 oz
Vitamins
Mangos juice, 2 oz
Orange Juice, 6 fl oz

LUNCH (Sandwich)
Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Bread, 2
Hummus, 1/4 cup
Taboule Salad, 4 tbsp


DINNER (smoothie)
Strawberries, 8
Banana, fresh, 1 small
Mangos 1/2
water

SNACKS
Banana, fresh, 1 small
Mangos, 1
Whole Foods Raw Nuts/Seeds Mix (estimated cals), 2 oz.


CALORIES 1,387 CARBS 212 FAT 35 PROTEIN 32

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount