Sunday, February 26, 2006

February 26th- Beginning my 8th Week Raw

(Photo: red cabbage)

Not much to day about today. My point count is pretty low, but I might have underestimated a bit. My software crashed right as I was calculating points and I refuse to go through it all over again, so I'm making an educated - albeit conservative- guess. My calorie count for the day was not abnormally low at all, so the low points, if I'm correct, must be from the fact that one of my meals was all fruits, which have almost no fat.

My mom and dad might come out for a visit this fall and it'll be pretty amazing to them if I've lost 100 lbs by then. This is not entirely impossible to imagine; it's less than 60 lbs away, and there are 8 months until fall. My girlfriend says she can tell I'm getting smaller. I can tell that some of my pants are a tiny bit looser, but that's really it. I don't "feel" smaller yet. But I'm taking pictures every month of myself getting into the same pair of pants and it's going to be pretty fun blending them into a video sequence!

Well, on to today's meals...

BREAKFAST
Salad
6 points

LUNCH - Smoothie
Banana
mango
orange juice
strawberries
6 points

DINNER
Sushi
5 points

SNACKS
3 medjool dates
3 points

TOTAL: 20 points

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount