Saturday, February 25, 2006

February 25th 2006 - 56 Days Raw

(Photo: Fennel Seeds)

Today was another study day, but I did take the time to make sushi and taboule. I was getting tired of those spinach salads, even though I really love them. It looks like it's time for me to get some new recipes again!

Today I didn't even come close to 32 points, but it's getting close to 9pm and I'm really not hungry. As I lose weight, the number of points I'm supposed to eat per day will also decrease. Maybe as I get closer to my goal, what I feel like eating will match what I'm "supposed" to eat. I'm just ahead of schedule. :-)

BREAKFAST
Mangos, 1 fruit
Banana, 1
Vitamin
POINTS: 4

LUNCH (sushi)
Sushi Nori, Raw Untoasted, 3 sheets
Scallions, raw, 1 large
Nama Shoyu 2 tbsp
Carrots
Mushrooms,
Avocados, California (Haas), 1/2
Taboule Salad, 6 tbsp
POINTS: 6

DINNER
Taboule Salad, 8 tbsp
Blue Cheese, 1 oz
POINTS: 5

SNACKS
5 medjool dates
Added at 11:45 pm: smoothie
POINTS: 8

TOTAL POINTS: 23

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount