Sunday, February 19, 2006

February 19th- Thank God Today is Almost Over


(photo: whole cloves)

Today was a baaaad day. If I wasn't studying I was dealing with technical problems related to my studies (one of my classes is very technological and my software isn't at all cooperative). This affected my eating; not only did I not take the time to write down anything that I ate, but I didn't eat much at all. Right now I have no appetite due to severe frustration. I know I should eat, but I'm too mad to! Now let's see... I remember my girlfriend making me a salad this morning. It seemed bigger than usual so I gave it an extra point. I made a second salad myself around 2pm, and I conscientiously added bulgar to it to increase the calories, but since I ran out of raw cheese, my points really didn't go up appreciably. I'm probably overestimating both, to tell the truth.

Some time later I grabbed a banana and a few dates. Then around 8pm I made a hummus sandwich, figuring it would be "high calorie." Oh well, again I end the day short a few points. Maybe I'll make a snack later. What I really think I'll do is take a walk to clear my head. Hey- there's progress! In the past I would have eaten something to clear my head.

(p.s. everyone- a second raw food podcast is already out! Check the sidebar links to the right and click RawVeganRadio.)

TODAY'S MEALS

BREAKFAST
Salad
7.5 points

LUNCH
Salad
6.5 points

DINNER
Hummus sandwich
8 points

SNACKS
3 dates
banana
5 points

TOTAL: 27 points

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount