Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Jan. 17- “How I Stayed Raw at School Today”

Ha- I didn’t have TIME to eat! That’s how I stayed raw. So the problem has not been solved. Class let out early, so I was able to get home before I died of hunger. I can see that for a day like today I may not be able to eat someting messy like trail mix or loud like an apple. I have very little time to get from one class to another A banana might work best.

TODAY’S FOODS

BREAKFAST
Banana, fresh, 1 large
Centrum with Lycopene, 1 serving
Nature Made Calcium Citrate, 1 serving
Cantaloupe, 1/4 melon, medium

LUNCH
Cantaloupe, 0.25 melon, medium (about 5″ dia)
Avocados, California (Haas), 0.75 fruit without skin and seeds
Green Giant Spring Mix Salad, 1 cup
Baba Roasted Garlic Hummus, 1/2 cup
Taboule Salad, 8 tbsp

DINNER/SNACK
Apples, fresh, 1 large
Grapes, 15
Goji Berries, 1 tbsp
Tahini, 1 tbsp
Banana, fresh, 1 large (8″ to 8-7/8″ long)

Calories 1,282 Carbs 210 Fat 45 Protein 28

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount