Friday, March 31, 2006

Friday, March 31, 2006- End of Three Months Eating Raw

(Photo: asparagus)

Another busy day, but not as busy as they have been. Still, I didn't eat as much as I would have, had I had more time to think. I had a hummus sandwich (ezekiel bread, naturally) for breakfast, a salad for lunch, and one of my girlfriend's gourmet raw pizzas for dinner.

Today we played a video game for the X-box: "Pump It Up Exceed." It's one of those dance pad games like you see in the arcades. It was lots of fun, but has a steep learning curve becasue the interface is not very intuitive. Still, I can see where I could get some good exercise from this game. Maybe I'll try a little dancing several times a week as my exercise. It's fun to do as a family, with everybody laughing at each other. Right now I feel big and clunky on the mat. I can't wait until this stage of my weight is over with!

Which brings us to tomorrow: weigh-in day! I need to sum up my three months eating raw. I'm not looking forward to the scale part because I think it's been a few weeks since I've lost any "real" weight. However, I do have other things going on besides weight (if I can just remember that!).

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount