Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday, March 13th 2006



I hung out at my new favorite spot and had two smoothies over the hours that I was there. I decided I'd better find out what is in those things- assuming they are only fruit just because that's what the menu says can get me in trouble. Sure enough, it turns out they add some kind of powder to it, whose ingredients are unknown (at least to the staff). What a disappointment. I asked if they can make it without the milk or the powder and the guy said that would be no problem. That really shows me that I have to ask the right questions before I eat or drink anything I don't make myself! I can't say for certain what my point intake is now because who knows what was in that powder? Let's say it had 2 tablespoons of sugar- that would only add 2 points, so my estimate of a total of 35 points today is probably not far off. I'll just chalk the past two days up to an unexpected treat, I guess!

TODAY'S MEALS

BREAKFAST
(Homemade smoothie)
pineapple
Strawberries
2 kiwi
4 oz OJ
banana

LUNCH
(Homemade salad)
Spinach
Garlic
avocado
tomato
rawblue cheese

DINNER

Smoothie from internet cafe

SNACK
Another smoothie from the cafe

TOTAL POINTS: 35 (estimated)

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount