Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday, March 17th 2006

Well, tomorrow is supposed to be the big day- making the living bread. When I rinsed the wheatberries I noticed they didn't look as disgusting as they did yesterday. (Hopefully yesterday was just an ugly phase they were going through). They have the same aroma I noticed yesterday, but not as strong. No sign of sprouting yet.

Today I got a big container of hummus, 6 avocados, and a huge bag of fresh spinach. Even though I'll still be eating the same ol' salads next week that I've been eating for weeks, adding hummus seems to give them new life. I'm hopelessly in love with hummus!

TODAY'S MEALS

BREAKFAST
Homemade smoothie. Nothing beats homemade!!
Mango
Banana
Peaches
Orange Juice
Blackberries
10 points

LUNCH
Salad
10 points

DINNER
Salad
12 points

TOTAL POINTS: 32

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount