Sunday, March 12, 2006

Dear Readers: What has been the most challenging aspect of eating raw?

A RAW FOOD COMMUNITY SURVEY

It would be very helpful for me to know how other people have dealt with challenges as raw foodists. Perhaps you had nutritional issues or family opposition. Maybe food costs have been a concern. Maybe you just keep forgetting you're supposed to eat raw -like in the old days when I used to forget that I'd just re-joined Weight Watchers for the umpteenth time, and wouldn't remember until after I'd eaten that King-size Snickers bar. But I digress...

I invite everyone to post comments on two things:

1) What has been the most challenging for you as a person who strives to eat all/mostly raw foods?
2) If you resolved that problem, how did you do it?

You don't have to list only one thing- I'm sure I have about 5 items I could list myself right off the bat. The idea is to share not only the challenges but your resolution to that challenge so that we can all learn from your experience. However, if you haven't solved the problem yet, list it anyway! Maybe someone else has a suggestion for you.

MUCHAS GRACIAS, EVERYONE!

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount