Thursday, March 02, 2006

March 2nd, 2006

Photo: Coriander Seed

I felt much better today than yesterday. I took 2 Aleve in the morning and was surprised at how well they worked. It's been so long since I've taken pain medication. I used to live on Aleve and would have to take quite a few in one day to get relief for my back pain. I might have become somewhat immune to them. With a two-month break from them, they seem much more effective. I took two more in the mid-afternoon so that I could make it through my exam without suffering, and things were fine. I think the "attack" is over for now, anyway.

Today was a boring food day. I'm getting tired of my mainstays. I haven't taken the time to put recipes together because I spend so much time studying. That means I grab the easiest foods to eat- quick salads, fruit, dates and nuts. I need to make salsas, guacamole, pesto, and other items that are full of flavor, but I never get around to it because it seems messy and time-consuming. I still haven't gotten around to making any bread in the dehydrator since that one I tried (and still have stored in the fridge all dried out). Does any one have any good recipes for raw bread? I want it to be thick so I can top it with things. It would be a good change of pace.

TODAY'S MEALS

BREAKFAST
Remainder of Mexicali Pizza from Go Raw Café

LUNCH
Small salad

DINNER
Sushi

SNACKS
Taboule
4 dates

TOTAL POINTS: 27

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount