Wednesday, March 08, 2006

March 8th 2006


Wow- by Weight Watcher's standards I've really overdone it today. 10 points over my daily allotment. What really did it was the red wine I had this evening. I didn't need the wine, of course, but I decided to splurge. We'll see what effect my high-point days have on my weight loss this week! I have to say that it's nice to feel "full". Not overly full, just pleasantly full. When I eat only two meals a day, I think I end up with less of an energetic feeling. It's something I only notice when I compare those days with a day like today where I had plenty to eat. It's bed time and I feel great- not at all hungry, not stuffed or uncomfortable. I feel like I ate heartily. I think avocados and hummus are what give me that kind of feeling. Having hummus again has allayed some of the boredom I was feeling with my menu. I'll probably get bored all over again in a week or so, but it's nice to not be sick of my meals this week.


TODAY'S FOODS

BREAKFAST
Hummus Sandwich
OJ
13 points

LUNCH
Hummus sandwich
9 points

DINNER
Salad
Red Wine
20 points

TOTAL POINTS: 42 points

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount