Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

(Photo: lemonade made with fresh squeezed lemons and agave nectar)

I weighed myself! This time I have good news to report. However, heaven only knows how long this will last, since I seem to be on a plateau. My weight this morning was 289. I started at 341 on January 1st, 2006, so that's 52 lbs gone FOREVER.

I did a little measuring yesterday and found I've lost inches just about everywhere, including my neck. Funny- why don't people measure their faces? Is it just because it's weird? Well, I can tell from my old photographs that even at a lighter weight than I am today, my face was rounder. Maybe that's just sign of getting older- less fat in one's face. My thighs have lost 2 inches apiece and clothes are fitting better all the time. Maybe I can start feeling positive about the scale again!

Oh- the coconut strips came out fine! They are pliable and chewy and a wonderful treat. I will eat them sparingly, however, due to their fat content. I love coconut. It's great to be able to love food and have absolutely no desire to overeat it. I still can't get over that. That is what eating raw has done for me.


0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount