Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday, April 21st, 2006

Oh, I ate too much tonight! I don't feel ill, I just feel like I could have stopped eating before I actually did. I had a great salad and then an endless snack of guacamole and flaxseed chips (all homemade, of course). A delicious meal and a movie on a Friday night. The scale may complain about it later, but I enjoyed it without guilt!

Today we gave away our big bottle of Bragg's to a vegan friend of ours who loves the stuff and isn't worried about what the naysayers have to say about it. She loves the taste and has been using it for awhile (in fact, we bought ours after seeing a well-used bottle at her house). She's never had any ill effects. We were happy to it to a good home. :-)

The photo above is of a raw bar I bought at Whole Foods one day. I was hungry and wanted to ensure that whatever I ate had protein, so I tried this. It wasn't bad, but I'm not a sweet-treats girl anymore (still can't get over that change). It's also hard to justify paying exhorbitant prices for these types of foods when we can make them at home in the dehydrator. We are going to try making something like this soon.

Technorati Profile

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount