Saturday, April 15, 2006

Saturday, April 15th, 2006

(Photo: Chef Felicia's rendition of the Carob Devastation pie!)

Early this morning I made myself another green smoothie, this time using banana and berries along with yesterday's ingredients. It was definitely more palatable, but I'm still working on the taste.

Yesterday my girlfriend and I were talking about adding exercise to our routines. She has been to the gym, but I really haven't done much more than swap my wheelie bag for a heavy backpack for my campus walks. I may start taking walks around the neighborhood or making the effort to walk around the campus just to start building muscle and burning calories.

Last night my girlfriend put on her Chef Felicia hat again and made a Carob Devastation pie. The picture is above. It tastes great, and she made up the crust recipe herself. She's really becoming quite the raw chef. The pie is pictured above.

That's all for now!

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount