Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday, April 9, 2006.

I hopped on the scale and it finally looks as if I've dropped about three pounds. I've been going up a pound or two and then going back down, maintaining a steady averweight over the past few weeks, so I'm not going to get excited about possibly breaking my plateau. Still, it was nice to see a bigger change than usual. I didn't really change my diet over the past few weeks- I'm still eating raw cheese, drinking smoothies and eating avocados. I even put olive oil and pecans on a recent salad. I resolve not to be afraid of fatty plant foods! I know that I may need to try reducing my fat intake if I remain on this plateau, but it would be pretty cool to start losing weight again without any changes. We shall see. I've tried to be very patient these past few weeks!


0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount