Friday, June 15, 2007

To Work Out or Not Work Out?

I was able to get close to 2000 calories today because I had a leftover Jimmy John's lunch from yesterday's staff meeting- I just left out the chips this time. However, if I really want to be healthy, that's not the kind of stuff I should be eating twice a week, whether or not it fits into my calories/carbs/protein/fats scheme. It's a high-fat meal, and not the good fat kind. And it's not even vegetarian! Shame on me.

I weighed myself this morning and was very unhappy with the fact that I haven't lost a single pound STILL since last Sunday. Of course, it's not Sunday yet so I'm shouldn't get all excited. If I weigh on Sunday and still haven't lost a single pound, it could mean I'm not eating enough (seems unlikely), I'm eating too much (possibly), I'm retaining water (I don't think so)... Who knows? Guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Today is a rest day but I'm fighting the urge to work out.
Eating so many calories is what tempts me to go to the gym- I have this urge to burn off the calories. The gym here is open 24 hours so it's easy for me to be spontaneous and run there. However, I don't want to overdo it and hurt myself, or become addicted to the gym.

breakfast

Mangos, 1 cup, sliced
Strawberries, 1 cup
Banana,
Cherry Juice, 4 oz
Protein Powder, 6 tbsp
lunch
Jimmy John's Subs - #1 Pepe,
Chocolate Chip Cookie, 1 serving
dinner
Spinach, fresh, 2 cup
Feta Cheese, 1 oz
Salsa, 0.5 cup
Italian Salad Dressing, 1 tbsp
Atlantic Salmon (fish), 6 oz
Calories Fat Carbohydrates Protein
1,866 75 209 104

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount