Saturday, June 23, 2007

Fun at the Gym

I spent the weekend with my friend Cindy so I've backdated this blog to Saturday's date. Although I had a cheat day on Friday, Saturday was also a cheat day. We went to a buffet and thoroughly enjoyed a variety of seafood, including lobster, oysters, muscles and shrimp. I had about three rolls (on which I put a little butter), a piece of fried chicken, and a spoonful of each of a variety of foods such as pasta salad, cranberry sauce, turkey stuffing and scalloped potatoes. You know how a buffet is- a little bit of this, a little bit of that! For dessert(s) I had a bite of German chocolate cake, some frozen yogurt, bread pudding and tapioca pudding. WHEW what a time!! I tried to put everything in to SparkPeople but I'm sure I've forgotten or mis-estimated some items, and I had to make some substitutions to make up for what they lacked. SparkPeople tallies my day's total as less than 2,700 calories, including the lunch I ate at home that morning. I probably had a few hundred calories more than that, but I'm not going to drive myself crazy trying to figure it out.

Earlier that day we played racquetball for about 40 minutes, so we got our heart rates up and burned a good amount of calories. I was really worn out after that workout. Even though I chose the "casual racquetball" choice on SparkPeople it says I burned over 400 calories. That's good because it makes up for the skipped workout on Thursday.

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount