Friday, June 22, 2007


Someone asked if the picture in my profile is my virtual model. Yes, that is her. I plan to shrink her as I shrink. Here is what she looks like now, as a size 26/28.

Today was my cheat day, so I ate a couple of my favorite foods, including Pepsi: Totino’s pizza rolls and roasted nuts. I easily got to the 2,400 calories my trainer recommended, and beyond! I felt a little guilty for having a cheat day when I skipped a workout this week, but so be it. I’m not going to be perfect every week.

I am looking forward to biking with Cindy this weekend. I am even taking my bathing suit with me, but I do not promise to get in the pool even though I absolutely love swimming. I’m way too shy about the way I look in a bathing suit. Yes, I know I shouldn’t care, but I do! I know I will be overeating this weekend but I will balance it out with the biking.

Today I went to the grocery store with my new list of foods. I got protein in the form of egg beaters, salmon and cottage cheese (I still have whey protein left), complex carbs in the form of sweet potatoes and 7-grain sprouted bread, an avocado for the fats (I already have nuts and olive oil), and some fruit for my “fibrous carbs.” I will wait until I return from my weekend with Cindy before buying the remainder of my fruits and vegetables for the fibrous carbs category, that way they won’t start to go bad before I have a chance to eat them. Between the new way of eating and my workouts, I hope to remain healthy while losing 2 lbs a week.

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount