Thursday, June 21, 2007

Skipped the Gym


I didn't eat anything I shouldn't have today, but I did skip the gym. I have plans to go bike riding with my friend Cindy this weekend, which would burn twice as many calories as I'd have burned today anyway. Basically, I'm just having an unmotivated week. I've been staying within the calorie range that is acceptable to me (although not to my trainer), been doing well at the gym, and have lost weight, so my malaise isn't about feeling like a failure. Maybe the change of pace this weekend will shake things up and bring back a little of my enthusiasm.

Breakfast
Cottage Cheese, 2% Milkfat, 1 cup (not packed)
Fruit Salad, 2 cup

lunch
Progresso Vegetable Classics Green Split Pea with Bacon, 2.25 cup

dinner
Broccoli, cooked, 1 cup, chopped
Atlantic Salmon (fish), 4 oz

snack
Cashew Nuts, dry roasted (salt added), 3 oz
Daily Totals

Calories Fat Carbohydrates Protein
1,482 58 149 101

1 comments:

TheWriterStuff said...

Hey, is that the virtual reality you?

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount