Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Day of Rest

I had to take Alleve last night when I woke up around midnight, so I convinced myself to take today off from the gym. I get two days off, anyway. I made a real effort to get 2,400 calories in today, but I'll never do it this way again: I "frontloaded" at breakfast: smoothie and eggbeaters omelet at home, and then an Amy's burrito at work. I was sooooo full and it wasn't even 9 a.m. but I'd managed about 900 calories. I had lunch a little later than usual: Campbell's split pea soup (yes- too salty. Thank you for the tip!). Very filling and over 400 calories. I felt like an overstretched balloon after that. I had a late dinner of salmon, brown rice, a little salsa and half an avocado. Cherries brought me to over 2000. I won't be eating like that again, though. That was an experiment.

You know, overeating is fun only when the food is fattening and full of sugar.

TODAY'S MEALS
breakfast:
Amy's Bean & Rice Burrito
Egg Beaters 1 cup
Salsa, 0.5 cup
Feta Cheese, 0.5 oz
Mango, 1/2
Banana
Blackberries0.25 cup
Cherry Juice, 4 oz
Whey Protein Powder
lunch:
Split Pea soup with/Ham & Bacon
dinner:
Atlantic Salmon 3 oz
Brown Rice 1 cup
Salsa, 0.5 cup
Avocados- Haas 1/2
Cherries, 2 cups

CALORIES CARBS FAT PROTEIN
2,108 297 51 126

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount