Friday, June 29, 2007

Mega-Cheat Day!


Whew- I had almost 3000 calories! I had pizza for lunch and a few chicken wings, and my usual Friday sushi. I planned each meal ahead of time, so I knew how many calories I was going to be consuming. It's actually very strange for me to count calories before I overeat. I liked doing it this way, though, because I took responsibility for my food ahead of time. I couldn't pretend that I "accidentally" overate, and I also couldn't miscalculate my portion sizes the way I usually end up doing when I sit down later and try to think back on what I had. I didn't even feel bad about eating so much because I was totally in control (although I am fighting a slight urge to run to the gym and burn some of it off!)

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount