Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Very Good Week

I missed my Sushi Friday so I’m having LOTS of it tonight. Fourteen pieces of delicious nigiri sushi. I was very hungry so it wasn’t too much food today. In fact, I forgot to eat lunch and had to quick eat some yogurt before running out to the gym this afternoon. I had another great workout, but I really learned the detriments of not stretching. The front of both ankles felt so sore for the first 10 minutes that I thought I’d have to stick to 2.5 mph the whole time. Luckily the soreness went away and I was shocked when 45 minutes came to an end. I had to check the total miles (2.12) several times to be sure I hadn’t accidentally pushed the cooldown button. Since I was listening to a great song and still had energy, I decided to keep going. I did 55 minutes total, but slowed it way down for the last 6 minutes for a real cooldown.

A friend of mine who has her own personal trainer said she was told that if you weigh over 300 lbs you should eat 2100 calories (7 times 300 lbs) per day to lose weight. If you weigh under 300 just do 7 times whatever that weight is, she says. I don’t know… I’m just going to keep working out and eating between probably 1,200 and 1,700!


Breakfast
Mango (small)
Strawberries, fresh, 1 cup, halves
Banana
Cherry Juice, 4 oz
Protein Powder
Kiwi Fruit
Peach
Blackberries 0.5 cup
Egg Beaters 1 cup
Salsa, 0.25 cup
Feta Cheese, 1 oz
Meal Totals
lunch
Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla
dinner
Nigiri Salmon 4 pieces
Nigiri Tuna 4 pieces
Ikura maki, 6 pieces

Calories Fat Carbs Protein
1,826 21 249 89

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount