Monday, May 15, 2006

Time for a New Summer Routine!


Asparagus
Originally uploaded by rawallison.

YAAAAAAAY!! I am FINISHED with the semester! I'm so happy I don't know what to do with myself. I'm gonna get as much rest as I can, that's for sure.

I made a little change to my diet today- I've been eating cashews and pecans like they are going out of style. Although I haven't gained any weight, I believe I've been overdoing it, so I'm cutting way down. I like the protein I get from cashews, but I don't like having a lot of high-fat days in a row.

I know I should make another change now that I'm on vacation: I should start getting exercise somehow. Between now and the Fall semester, I could put a serious dent in this excess weight AND get in better shape. I guess that will be my new goal for the summer. I'm not very psyched about working out, but I know it needs to get started. I think that living in the Southwest puts a damper in my enthusiasm for exercising because its so hot, but I'll have to get over that. Sigh....

1 comments:

Kristal said...

Hey Allison, you should check out the Sparkpeople tips for starting a beginner workout program. They have a lot of stuff in there that might be useful.

So glad you told us all about that site!

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount