Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Felicia's Raw Coconut-Cacao Pie


Felicia's Raw Coconut-Cacao Pie
Originally uploaded by rawallison.

She did it again. She concocted a decadent, raw treat that looks as good as it tastes. Since going raw I no longer have much of a sweet tooth, but I could still appreciate this dessert! A little goes a long way because it is rich, and is high in natural fats - she used some coconut oil as well as nuts for the crust and coconut meat in the filling. Cacao nibs (you can see them crushed as a topping) are also high in fat. She needs to start selling or giving this stuff away because there aren't enough people in the house to eat all this goodness.

1 comments:

Kristal said...

I was just at my local health food store the other day, and the nice lady behind the counter gave me a sample of raw cacao powder and some coconut oil. I went home and mixed them up with some agave and lemon juice and wound up with these incredibly dark, lemon-chocolatey truffles. I'm in love...

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount