Thursday, May 04, 2006

I'm Shrinking!


Asian Pear, originally uploaded by rawallison.

I've been noticing that although my weight loss has slowed, I'm still getting steadily, slowly, smaller. I've got a pair of black capris that are defintely getting loose, and a pair of black slacks that I would get rid of altogether if I could afford to because they are starting to hang on me. All of my shirts fit very comfortably now, some of them loosely.

I've been able to add three "new" items to my wardrobe. I say "new" because they are actually old, but I haven't been able to fit into them for about 4 years. Felicia bought me a pair of pants a month or so ago that I couldn't even pull up over my hips, but today I can almost fasten them. I'm anticipating fitting into them by the end of next month.

I'm also noticing that I'm not as comfortable with the car seat pushed all the way back when I drive now- the pedals seem almost too far away. In another month or two I'll probably have to push the seat up a notch.

Yaaaay!!!

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount