Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Off to My Vacation!

I am looking forward to my California vacation. I will be enjoying Mexican food, sushi and I think a visit to the Cheesecake Factory. I am not going to worry about my eating plan while on vacation, but enjoying activities such as walking on the beach, dancing and sightseeing will be helping me to burn calories. When I return I will head for the grocery store with my list of groceries and will seriously embark on the plan my nutritionist has set up for me. One thing I will do on vacation that she recommended is take the antioxidant vitamins she gave me. She also wants me to drink water with two tablespoons of lemon or lime juice every morning. I will probably forget to do that while on vacation, but I'm gonna try to remember it. It's supposed to help your body rid itself of toxins.

See you next week!

0 comments:

FIVE MOST RECENT COMMENTS

Tags

FeedBurner FeedCount